Wednesday, April 9, 2014

thankful things


Sometimes, words are just too much.
I've got a lot to be thankful for.


a new smaller table for our breakfast area 

a healthy 5 year old at her well check - NO SHOTS THIS TIME!!! 

the wind in her hair 

catching up on paper media 

a bag of Irmo's finest ;) Loveland Coffee 

the sun on my face as it pours in through the back patio in the mornings 

this stuff for sore muscles - no one said being a nurse was easy

a tiger nose drawn on with yellow sharpie the morning her class went to the circus 
{which I didn't notice till she got home}

upon entering our world 

bashful smiles while all attention is on her

new growth 

my seeds of hope triple wrap bracelet 

for a minute, these feet were still 


wishing on dandelions



and Him.
Oh, him - my love.
my partner.
the one who begs me to watch scary movies with him.
he's got jokes y'all.
and a killer smile.







8 years together.
the first 4 were rocky, crazy, tumultuous, disastrous...
now, married for 4 
still learning, still growing
still leaning in toward each other...
happy anniversary babe!
here's to many many more glorious years on this adventure with you.


2 comments:

  1. YOU THREE!!! Could you possibly be more adorable? I think not. Send me some coffee too :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best most precious blogs ever. Enjoy them so much. Getting a little peek into your world, and a fine worlds it is!!

    ReplyDelete

say it with a smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...