Wednesday, November 27, 2013

multicolored lights and more.



Currently:
Outside it's raining
It's warm in our little house
I'm on my 3rd load of laundry [enough with the dirty clothes already!!!]
Reading the last book in the hunger games series [Mockingjay]
Next up on my books to read: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - I've heard nothing but good things about this one..
Unloaded then reloaded the dishwasher - washed all the pots and pans that have been gathering across our kitchen counter tops.
The makings of steak and vegetable kabobs are marinating in the fridge for dinner cooked on the inside grill tonight.





Listening to: and looking for new, fun Christmas music as opposed to all the old stuff you hear all the time.
Enjoying playing with a new collage/picture program I found called PhotoSheet - I think a lot of people use it for the whole Project Life journaling thing, which I just may do one day too... just look at how awesome Dawnelle's is from Just Dawnelle 

just a few of the collages I've done.




that bottom right picture of all the little pictures?? Yep, those are StickyGrams magnets. FUN!
you can get a sheet of 9 for $14.99
I love them and cannot wait to get more!!

thinking of all the possibilities that will come with a new house we've fallen in love with
{more on that in the future - I can't go into too much detail right now, but stay tuned!!!}
Pinterest, here I come!!
because y'all - I do not have a single solitary interior decorating fiber in my body.
None.
My husband thinks he does BUT, his most recent idea of personal touch - multicolored lights strung around the bottom of our bed and wrapping around the light next to the bed - made me cringe.
decisions, decisions...

Sorry honey! Thank you for taking them down and giving us the prop for our most recent photo shoot below...

I promise she smiles y'all.
She's probably just sick of me taking pictures of her already ;)














next up: learning to edit them.
but really - who has time for any of that??
So many good intentions, so little time.


I totally got some new pens a few weeks ago - from Japan!!!
They are here, and they are great ;)
You can never have too many pens, right??
Right?
Pilot Juice






We went up to Roger's parents' lake house over the weekend and I got some pretty great pics of Hailee.
Practice with the new camera is good right??
The lake levels have dropped - BIG TIME.
She wanted to play in the mud so bad but after getting her shoe stuck in it one time, I stopped that.
She still had fun even without all the mud..
and I'm having fun playing with my new camera.












Okay mom, you can stop taking pictures now...
Seriously.



Decided to try the whole unwrap a Christmas book each night in December for a fun way to do bedtime stories. She's ready to start now.




I cannot believe how fast this year has gone.
We're already at the end of November.
I've been a nurse for 6 months... SURREAL!!
What a busy, blessed year it has been.
I'm so thankful for it all.
and so thankful for all of you who stop by this little space and keep up with all our ups and downs.
Hope this Thanksgiving is full of families, and friends, and fellowship.
I have to work Thurs and Fri night...
See you after that!!







2 comments:

  1. Misty,
    was so excited to know on fb that you had more entries in your blog for me to read and catch up with your life.
    Love the photos with the Christmas lights do much, and always of sweet Hailee.
    It is exciting to know you may be getting a new place. Possibly...I know. ..but still excited to know you may be.
    Hoping you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to the next time I get to catch up in your blog. Love Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what you think about the "Mockingjay" ending when you are done.

    ReplyDelete

say it with a smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...