Friday, September 13, 2013

self portrait

i usually don't like pictures of me.


never really have.


but since this is the prompt for the day on this
friday, september the 13th of Blogtember...



i'll participate.


so - this is me.


and more pictures of me in one post than probably
in the last few months combined.



I think the main reason I'm not crazy about seeing myself in pictures is because...
I'm not happy with my body.
Its changed a lot in the last 2 years.
and its going to take me a while to get it back to where it was before.
But that's all I have for you right now.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are too sweet.
      And pretty dang beautiful yourself!

      Delete
  2. You're pretty! And I don't remember if I've said this before, but you look a lot like Alicia Silverstone (I'm sure you would be a much better actress though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks friend!! I remember when clueless came out & I went & saw it in the theaters. That was oh so long ago! Hard to believe!

      Delete
  3. I love all the different portraits of you! You look beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Taking self pics has always been a bit awkward for me. It's better when there are tons to choose from & delete ;)

    ReplyDelete

say it with a smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...