Tuesday, January 10, 2012

here we go...

and the fun starts allllllll over again.
2nd semester [out of 5]

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
my study area so to speak...

the intensity has been kicked up by quite a bit - mainly in the way of reading and preparing for all of these classes.
my notebooks have already began to take shape.
my planner [that i just got like 2 weeks ago] is filling up with test dates/ paper due dates/ hospital orientations [more involved this semester as we are inputting all that we are doing into the computer system]/ yet to be determined clinical assignments/ lab practicals...

i have to purchase a 'virtual child' for my human growth and development online class. i have no idea what THAT is going to entail. i'm sure it'll be interesting seeing as how i have a 'real child' already.
i am going to try to stay ON TOP of everything. [adding to my 1st study guide this very moment.]

when i got home from school the first day and had about a million things to do, the exhaustion started sleepily making it's way across my field of vision.
to remedy that - at 4:30 p.m., i decided to make coffee.

never again will i do that.

sure, i had the energy to stay up and finish all that needed to be studied and typed up - but when bed time rolled around - i layed there for hours, feeling my heart beat fast as my mind kept running through the day, NOT sleeping.

i KNOW what coffee does to me and i KNOW not to drink it after a certain time.
i DON'T KNOW why i thought that yesterday would be any different.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

hailee getting in on the table waxing action.
since the table is rarely ever cleared off, this only happens every once in a while :)

"It's Coming On..."



let's see if this shows up - it was a little dark.
She makes me smile :)
i have no idea what language she's singing in - but it sure ain't english.

i will be at school every single day this week. rough.
my first test is next week - right after mlk day holiday.
there is so much information floating through my mind right now, hope some of it sticks before the test.

here's to a new semester - may the slight anxiety only push me to work harder, not pull my hair out :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! She is so funny! Good luck in your 2nd semester of nursing school! :)

    ReplyDelete

say it with a smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...